Recipe: Perfect My Enchilada Rollups

My Enchilada Rollups.

My Enchilada Rollups My Enchilada Rollups very diverse and own ideal taste that unique. Several types of My Enchilada Rollups recipes are also enough easy to process and do not pick up long. Though not everyone likes My Enchilada Rollups food, nowadays several people are getting attached and like the various My Enchilada Rollups foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that provide My Enchilada Rollups as one of the serving. You can cook My Enchilada Rollups using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Enchilada Rollups

  1. It's 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
  2. It's 8 oz of can green chilis.
  3. Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
  4. It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
  5. Prepare 1 packages of McCormick enchilada sauce mix.
  6. Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
  7. You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
  8. Prepare 1 of shredded mozzarella and colby jack cheeses.
  9. You need 8 of -10 lasagna noodles cooked 9-10 mins or until just under cooked.
  10. You need 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin to taste.
  11. You need 1/2 cup of your favorite spanish rice (pre cooked, I used what I had left over from a previous night).

My Enchilada Rollups instructions

  1. »prepare sauce: 1 1/2 cup water, tomato sauce, and sauce mix. Bring to a boil and whisk occasionaly until thickened. if making a bigger batch, you will need to double this and so on..
  2. »boil noodles for 9-10 mins or until just under cooked. Drain and lay flat..
  3. »brown meat and drain fat. add onions, chilis, rice, and 1/2 cup or so of sauce. start slow you only want enough to bind it together, not become soupy. season with spice blend to taste..
  4. »spoon some sauce into the bottom of an appropriate sized casserole dish..
  5. »spread a layer of cream cheese over each noodles. thickness is up to you..
  6. »spread meat mixture onto noodles over the cream cheese. top with mozzarella. roll up and place seam side down in dish. repeat..
  7. »spoon enchilada sauce on each roll, just enough not to smother. top with colby jack cheese..
  8. »cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 mins, uncovered for 5-10 mins until heated though and cheese is melted..
  9. »garnish with lettuce, tomato, green onion, sour cream and/or avacado..

Got ingredients for manufacture My Enchilada Rollups recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are many kinds of My Enchilada Rollups that are easy and fast to process into delicious dish. You can constantly practice this My Enchilada Rollups recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Previous
Next Post »